Our Camp-Within-A-Camp program is an intensive one-day program that provides campers with professional, personalized instruction in a particular sport or other activity. While the CGL program gives our campers a wide variety of sports and activities, we realize that several campers may have a strong passion for a specific one. Camp-Within-A-Camp satisfies that need. Each summer we feature a different lineup of these camps.
Past Camp-Within-A-Camp experiences have included:
- Basketball Camp with Matt Paul
- Circus Camp with Philadelphia School of Circus Arts
- Ultimate Frisbee Camp with Aaron Bell
- Baseball Camp with Sean Joyce, Drexel University Head Baseball Coach
- Softball Camp with Miranda Ervin, Drexel University Head Softball Coach
- Cooking Camp with professional CGL Alumni chefs
- Soccer Camp with Ryan Kelly, former UVA Soccer Star and MLS Player
- Dance Camp with the Philadelphia 76ers Dance Team
- SCUBA Camp with Jim Kupper of Ocean Spirit Aquatics
- Lacrosse Camp with Harvest Lacrosse
Participation in these camps is completely voluntary. There is an extra fee associated with each and space is limited (first-come, first-served) so be sure to sign up as soon as registration opens!